- 2005-2007 Substitute Teacher
- 2007-2010 Music Teacher, School District of Philadelphia
- Ran middle school band programs at 5 different schools.
- Regional Band Director for North Philadelphia.
- Planned and implemented 5-10 concerts a year.
- 2010-2011 Substitute Teacher
- 2011-2015 Program Director, Camp Susque
- Plan and implement all of Camp Susque’s programs including summer camps, family camps, winter camps, school field trips and home school student classes.
- In charge of training, instructing and evaluating 60 seasonal summer staff, 10 fall and spring staff, and 30 winter staff.
- 2015-Present Adjunct Instructor, Pennsylvania College of Technology
- BWM 252 – Theory and application in current industry-standard software applications required by Web design professionals, including applications used in creating wireframes and prototypes, Web graphics that utilize custom effects and textures, and advanced webpage features and creation methods, such as content management systems. Emphasis on developing Web features that are compliant with current standards.
- BWM 254 – Advanced study of the practices and standards used in the Web design field, including project management, usability, accessibility, and ethical and legal considerations. Study also includes Web styles, meta tags, servers, rapid development tools, search engine optimization, and Web publishing.
- CIT 351 – In-depth study of the complete website development process, from concept to finish, with emphasis on application, design, and development. Focus is on using the latest client-side and server-side technologies to enhance the Web presence of a business. Topics include multimedia and interactivity online commerce, Internet security, and the study of human computer interaction.
- 2016-Present Instructional Technology Specialist, BLaST IU 17
- Collaborate with the Executive Team, Department Directors, Supervisors, Teachers and team leaders to develop an institution-wide plan for the role of educational technology within the IU Vision, Mission and culture.
- Provide leadership on the rollout of strategic educational technology plans across the IU including the Current Technology Development Model for the Intermediate Unit.
- Serve as the liaison between the IU and partner school districts to design, develop and deliver educational technology instruction.
- 2000-2004 Bachelors of Science in Education, Millersville University
- 2013-2015 Masters of Science in Instructional Technology, Bloomsburg University
- Instructional II – Music PK-12
- Educational Specialist I – Instructional Technology Specialist PK-12
- American Camp Association Standards Instructor
- Red Cross Lifeguard Instructor
- Low Ropes / Climbing Wall Instructor/Facilitator
- Google Certified Educator